Note: This is not a tutorial but just a repository of resources that I found useful as a novice in VPS and Cloud hosting of WordPress
Though I have been coding for the pure joy of it, I had always relied on shared hosting for deployment of most of my projects. When I had to deploy code for someone who is hosted on VPS or Cloud, I would get my hands on FTP access to the ‘www’ directory to get started. Given this context, a couple of days back I tried my hands on a Free Tier E2 instance of Amazon AWS and was successfully able to install Ngnix with PHP FastCGI on a Micro EC2 instance and along with that used MySQL on RDS. With this set-up I was successfully able to install and run WordPress.
- Custom web design services
- Image / PSD to cross browser HTML and CSS conversion
- WordPress Theme design and development service
- WordPress Plugin development and customization service
- Web Hosting and Email setups
- APIs, frameworks and Web Applications